Tip 4 – Using Lifecycle Management
Want to save a file back up of FDMEE for disaster recovery purposes? Need to synchronize your FDMEE apps across environments? FDMEE makes this easy with Lifecycle Management.
Lifecycle Management – commonly referred to as “LCM” – provides a mechanism for migrating application content across environments and even operating systems. You can access Lifecycle Management via Shared Services.
- In Shared Services, navigate to your FDMEE application.
- Select your FDMEE application to display a list of migration artifacts.
- Choose your artifacts and click the Export button to name and generate your LCM package.
- When the export is complete, your LCM package (a collection of XML files) will appear in the File System group in Shared Services.
- From there, you can download the LCM zip file to a network share.