One of my seven year-old daughter’s favorite phrases is “easy, peasy, lemon squeezy”. She said it recently and I thought, You know, who doesn’t like when something goes as expected or when a product or service just works?
Ultimately, technology exists to make life easier, right? Oracle EPM software is no different. This got me thinking about how FDMEE makes transforming and loading data in the Oracle EPM world easier than ever.
Over the next couple of weeks, this series will show you 10 Incredibly Simple Things You Can Do in FDMEE.
- Tip 1 – Register a New Target Application
- Tip 2 – View an Execution Log
- Tip 3 – Download Metadata to Excel
- Tip 4- Use Lifecycle Management
- Tip 5 – Schedule a Job with Batch Processing
- Tip 6 – Map Blank Record Values
- Tip 7 – Filter Data Using Query by Example
- Tip 8 – Define Target Members Based on Multiple Source Values Using Multi-dimension Mapping
- Tip 9 – Use Advanced Search
- Tip 10 – Override Default Location Settings with Data Load Rules